Monday 25 January 2016

Ive got the moves like jagger.

Had a day off today. It has been very nice to relax, put my feet up not doing anything.
I have spent the day reading and now know the main character in the book series I am reading dies. 
Crushed my heart again. If you aren't really into books I can see how you wouldn't understand how into books it is possible to get.
Example. 
You are reading a really really good book, that you struggle to put down, as it is such a good read and you eventually get to the end, you put the book down, look up and it takes you a few seconds to realise where you are. 
That for me, is an incredible feeling. 

Not because I escape from my life, because I love my life, the reason is due to the feeling when reading a really good book as if you are a part of the story, reading lets you experience things you may not and in some cases definitely won't get to experience in your own world, the better it is written the more you feel that you are in the world expressed in the story, the more real it can feel emotions wise and emotions are our experiences. So you experience what is otherwise closed to you.

I love reading.

Oh, and my sister is making melting moments, only the best biscuits created ever. :P
Agree to disagree.
Nothing will chang my mind... Unless I eat something better.
Until then, I would like to stay on the train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment