Thursday 14 April 2016

Time and time again.

It has now been well over a month since I have last posted, Many times i have sat down and told myself I am going to try and put the last month into words to no avail, but alas I will do it. There are several topics with which I should cover, friendships, relationships, and uni. The reason I haven’t made a post in so long is because I haven’t had a clue where to begin, because so much has happened, that it is almost unbelievable. 

What I have learnt from the previous month, is that life flies by so incredibly fast, it doesn’t slow down it doesn’t wait and it can be incredible. 
I believe in stopping to smell the roses because I need to appreciate the little things more, but I haven’t had the chance to do that in a while. 
For me this last month has been the best month for a long long time. I say this sitting at university with a coffee, preparing to study before my next lecture, I am still astounded that I managed to get here. Infant I’m rather shocked by everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment