Tuesday 1 March 2016

Friendship

At the moment I am studying and getting ready for the mid tests. So I am pretty busy.
But what I came on here to talk about was that for me I am quite lonely. I have a few friends, but none really close, so sometimes I go whole days without talking to really anyone and because I flat and they are all busy as well I am finding it hard. Honestly we have all felt lonely, and those first few weeks before you make friends in your classes are the worst, I dont know if it is particularly harder because I am doing health science, and people seem to have this whole idea that it is like the hunger games, people are in this for themselves we cant all make it and people do get malicious that is a fact. The other hard part is that nearly everybody is in halls, and they all know each other. They come in huge packs and sit together, and it leaves some of us out. So I am doing what I do best and that is some research, for me I want to learn to channel the loneliness into studying. Honestly though, the results aren't looking good, we are human, we like to connect and talk.
I do know that I haven't been here very long, and I will make friends, and I also know that having friends can be a real problem for me and I tend to get distracted, but I also know that we don't do well with out friends.
I guess it is about continuing.
Ill make them, but this will also be a really good lesson in solitude, being happy by myself without getting use to it and forgetting how to let someone be a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment