Thursday 11 February 2016

What comes around goes around.

My Student allowance has been accepted and it is more then last year, that will be very liveable, that starts on the 3 of march. I won't need to be backed paid. My aim is to save a small amount of the money into another account. Whether this will be possible is unknown, and I won't be hard on myself if it turns out not to be possible. It isn't a lot of money. After paying rent I will be left with about $40, well this is the uni life, and if worse comes to absolute worse I will be able to get a job. I was planning actually to redo my CV.

On another note, exciting for me, but will maybe feel a little like thanks for sharing to you, I won my first trade me battle. Okay it is a little unusual,  But I bought a cabinet first aid box, with the old fashioned medical design on the front. SOOOOO Cute.
And
I also won, a hammock. A HAMMOCK.
I dont know if I will have anywhere to put it but dammmn, that is cool.

I leave now in 4 days, the whole family is still coming, but the plan has changed slightly, we will be leaving here around 5 in the morning and getting there mid day, unloading all my stuff at my flat. A little frustrating okay, get this, I only just found out, There is only one communal key. ONE. That isn't safe. What if my stuff gets stolen. Back on topic, my family will be taking me to grab some things I have bought on trade me and then they will be checking into a motel, and are staying over night. :) Yay, the kids first holiday, they also het two days off school. They all seem pretty pleased.

I am so excited.
And nervous.
but more Ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment