Saturday 27 February 2016

O week

There was a pass you could purchase for $155, this pass allowed you to go to the toga party, the concerts and 5 rugby tickets. Now for me that was $155 I didn't have and so I didn't purchase it.
Even with out the pass though I still had a good time.
I did all of the free stuff. I spent my days going to development classes, tours, my english test and preliminary lectures. Honestly It wasn't too bad, I can say I had fun doing all of this.
What I really enjoyed about O week, was throwing a pizza party with the girls, spending my days at tent city, or at friends houses lounging about. The free food, and free stuff I got everywhere I went, the BBQ, the food festival, clubbing, the rummage sale, clubs day, going to town, shopping, and the comedy show. This was O week, and I am glad to have experienced all of it before going back to school, I have enjoyed this week immensely. But it is Sunday and O week is over, so now it is time to get serious, but also to enjoy this time it's a huge experience and once that isn't meant to be spent locked in your room, furiously scribbling notes and reading books.
For me it is about enjoying the learning, not everyone gets the opportunity to learn the extraordinary things I am going to learn, so that is why I want to savour it.

I have spent a little time researching how to make sure this is a good year academically, great studying habits to make now. Which I will follow, while also discovering what works for me.
New year, new me.

There as an abundance of knowledge to be learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment