Saturday 27 February 2016

Fresher.

Whoops I never posted this. Ah well better late then never.
University is one of the few times you get to make a fresh start.
So it is important for me that I grow as a person this year:
By trying new things, to develop life experiences, personal beliefs and world views.
Not being afraid to fail, following my dreams is something to proud of no matter how this year ends, knowing I tried is better then never having tried at all.
Talking to strangers, people have experiences they can pass on, stories to tell and every person you meet teaches you something new.
Being open to change. "what got you where you are today, will not get you where go tomorrow."
Stop trying to fit in, honestly there is no such thing, be yourself, it makes you happier.
Dont get hung up on being perfect. This is true for me, sometimes I just want things to go so well I forget to live in the moment and enjoy them. It is often the things that don't go quite right that give us the most to remember.
Be selfish, take care of yourself before others, then take care of others. You can be a caring person with out being swept away and putting others before yourself, and doing that doesn't mean you have to treat others around you like crap. Everything has balance.
Celebrate milestones, that is life, every little moment that puts a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment