Wednesday 3 February 2016

Now, for the moment we have all been waiting for.
Okay, nothing exciting from me actually.
My number of hours have been cut down at work in an attempt to slowly remove me from the roster, a letter was sent out yesterday actually from my work talking about the number of hours of sick leave people have been taking and it is a lot, not to mention the number of people leaving.
Including me.
But I was never put in as full time, I was always just a part time butterfly anyway. Coming in and out as they needed me, which I didn't mind. I have been wondering how they are going to manage with out me, not to toot my own horn of course, more to state the facts, the girl replacing me can only do weekdays as she is a high school student, all the shifts that are needed on weekdays no longer have anyone to cover them. I know they will find a someone to cover those shifts, obviously they will.
Blah blah blah, work talk.
Still awake? :)
I am packing at the moment, the worst packing ever.
Out from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment