Tuesday 23 February 2016

Everything else.

On more school related stuff, next week I started classes, this week I have few adjusting lectures, a tour, a english diagnostic test and then my preliminary lectures. Ah! I know so exciting.
I have bought my school books and my lab coat. I get to wear a lab coat, how freaking cool is that.
My timetable is badass.
There is a free gym here, I signed up to do boxing lessons, and I bought a violin.
GONNA SOUND LIKE CATS SCREAMING. :)
I have made some really cool friends, and meet awesome people studying the same as me, and signed up to do studying classes.
IT IS ALL A GO.
Ah! Class looks like it is going to take a lot of effort.
I am so excited.

There is a lot of I have forgotten to tell you about but I will try to get it all now that I have internet.
I really want to document my Uni life, :) This is so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment