Saturday 13 February 2016

Ahh Crisps.

Last day of work today, the work itself went as expected, but after work I got given some gifts, the cleaning lady that works week ends gave me a really cool thermal, it was really thoughtful and I have been meaning to buy one. On of the residents who I was particularly close to gave me chocolate and a bible, (she is religious). It was sad going but I am also really happy, moving forward with my life.
Ahhh. I leave Tuesday and will be living on my own. Alone. It is scary.
On another note, I feel a cold coming on, I am drinking lemsip and I believe 100% it will be gone by morning.
Toodooloo. Off to read.
Actually the book I am reading right now is really really good, sometime it takes me a while to get into the character when it flicks to someone else, but after a while Ill get use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment