Thursday 14 January 2016

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!

Yesterday I got my acceptance letter from Otago University for first year health sciences. :)
And have been looking for places to stay.
I am so so so nervous, but I am going.
Moving on with my life,
continuing my story,
bettering myself
I think this change will be really really good for me, drastic change is alwasy needed.
It is pretty scary though, living on my own in another city, studying and trying to make a life for myself.
Everything is on my shoulders, but I think I am ready.
I am ready
I want this,
I want to be excited about this.
This is my life, and it shows me that no matter what, I am capable of achieving what ever I want in life, I am not going to let this pass. It is my turn to show what I am capable of.
It is time to make myself proud.
Because I got accepted into my dream course. :)
I actually got accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment