Thursday 24 December 2015

What do you call an old snowman? Water.

Today is christmas. :) I sent out a group merry christmas to all my friends this morning to remind them I was thinking of them :P
I then ate the chocolates from my santa stocking and opened my presents.
I received. :)
A clock, a second clock, a third clock (My brother), fifty dollars,  an extremely cute note book, the Jayne Cobb hat, a heart bag, a book called orphan #8 (So far its an incredible read.) A big pig (My other brother), very cute and fat and a multi USB thingy, nail polish (My sister) a glow stick (My other other brother) and perfume (from my aunty) and a prank doctors children play set. :) To help me decide next year. It did get me thinking though, provided I get accepted, why not? It means I am capable of it.
I then ate a lot of food, as in too much, I feel seriously sick, I may die right here right now, Very melodramatic. :D
My siblings all really enjoyed their gifts, especially since it was a no computer day, they were forced to play with them, my 9 year old brother asked christmas eve, can I go on the computer tomorrow after I open my presents, saddest thing ever. No intention to play with them, all about the computer but I guess that is the generation he's in and also the way the world is going. I see both arguments, embrace it, it is just the way the world is going and also fight it because the world doesn't have to go that way. Kids just don't have as much of an imagination anymore, they don't know how to play with out them, he sat there moaning the whole day that there was nothing for him to do. :(
One of my brothers wants to be a magician when he's older and he received a magic set, which he loved and has spent the day practicing now trick, he now happens to be an expert in that particular trick :) All in all though it has been a really good day, one of my brothers is dressed up as a robot running around killing us all, He's evil :P My sister got some of the really popular adult colouring books and is loving them.

A far as food goes. Yesterday we celebrated my mothers birthday which was the day before, oh that reminds me, I gave my cousin these ridiculous glasses and my aunty thought it would be funny for all of us to put them on make stupid faces and she photographed us all. After we had each taken turns wearing them she was showing us the photos and we got to the picture of my youngest cousin who had made a face that resembled an ass hole, literally. My mum had just taken a mouthful of raspberry and cola when she saw the picture, she lost it in a fit of giggles and then proceeded to throw up the drink while still laughing, it took us a moment to realise that she wasn't breathing and then before we could react she passed out due to a lack of oxygen and hit her head not he door on the way down. My dad was there first and got her into the recovery position, while she was gasping for air. Cutting to chase she's okay but it was pretty scary for a while, I know only a few seconds past but it felt a lot longer, she did breathe again and is okay now.
I was telling you about the food, yesterday the extended family came to our place and my dad cooked up a pork and chicken roast with salad, we then had dessert.
Today he cooked up another chicken and pork roast with roast vegetables, and now for dinner we are going to eat cold roast and salad, all in all we have celebrated a lot.
For my family it is all about spending time together, and as we are from New Zealand, food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment