Thursday 24 December 2015

Remember it's not what you do... It's what you get away with.

I have work not for nine days and I am trying to think positively about all this you know money but it is hard work in the laundry. Very very hard work. I go and get the dirty laundry from the six trolleys located around the retirement village every half hour and wash them in the washing machine, move them to the dryer and fold them, I do approximately 8 loads a day and these are huge washing machines, a grown person could comfortably climb in and have a tea party. It is not easy work and I am on my feet constantly, so by the end of day one I hurt, but to mention I see it as a good excuse to exercise in my spare time press ups arm work outs, so on and so forth, it does feel good to work out though. Its hard work but not the worst thing. I filled in for two days this week on the cleaning service, all I'm going to say about that is ewww, I only had to vacuum in the afternoon and clean the bathrooms in a few rooms but it was so gross, in the afternoon to end my shift I go and empty the pad rubbish bins, its a retirement village, you can imagine. Dont do it though. With the money from this week I was going to buy a cell phone but I got my old one back so I don't need to anymore. :) Suppose ill out it towards saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment