Saturday 30 January 2016

You are about as useless as a one legged man at an arse-kicking contest.

The other day I took my family out to the worker mans club for dinner, as a goodbye thing. :)
I will miss them a lot (Insert most generic reasons ever).
Truth.
I wanted to eat out. :) But I guess that is as good a reason as any. :D
We did have a good time, even though my 11 year brother with autism, who also suffers from misophonia ( in his case a problem with people he spends too much time with eating) spent a large proportion of the time moaning about the rest of the family, we managed to move on from that and have a good time.

Work today was uneventful, all I can tell you is that as people age everything changes, some become nice, and some become mean. All is in how you spent your life, no one wants to get old, but it seems to be easier the more you lived your life, I guess it makes it easier to age when you feel your life is behind you, a contrast to if you wasted it.
Life is short.
Live it.

I leave for Dunedin in 17 days, at this point due to my parents getting a debt consolidation and having a little more money and all, they plan to stay the night there. Things won't be so rushed, things will be nice. :)

I am very excited.
This year I want to be taken seriously (Not the class clown) I don't want my intelligence undermined, something I have tried hard to convince people of in the past, now it is time to stop acting dumb. Only way I will succeed is by seeming like I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment